Sunday, July 3, 2011

Trust not in man

 

On my way to Edmond and I just got through security at the airport which was pretty easy. Bought a bottle of water and had trouble with the cap and remembered that I had my swiss army knife in my bag that I always carry with me (and forgot to remove it). What, you mean the screening didn't pick it up? No they did not. It's not a small knife either and was in the front pocket.  Simply amazing how they spend all this money and someone could still get through with a dangerous weapon. I thought  about notifying them but had visions of being arrested and interrogated!  Maybe it was a good thing that they didn't find it, might have thought I was up to no good. Disconcerting though and reminds me of the hymn we sing that says "trust not in princes, nor in man, better far to trust in God".


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment