Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fantastic Sabbath and Dance

Wow, what fantastic packed day. I woke up this morning with the sun streaming through the shutters and the words  this "Streets of a New Town" from the Phillly Singers running through my head "I think I'll go on my verandah to catch some sabbath morning sun...".

Breakfast was delicious skillet pancakes with fruit, cream and turkey bacon. Then off to services where we heard a inspiring messages from Mr Brian Weeks and Mr Joel Hilliker. Camper William Wallace provided a piano solo for special music.After services we also got the happy news that Mr & Mrs Vejil in NJ were celebrating the birth of their firstborn child - a boy!

After fellowshipping for a couple of hours Mrs Miller, Shane Granger, his Mom and I went out to Cool Greens for dinner.  We topped it off with some delicious coconut frozen yoghurt.


Back home to for a short rest then we headed out again for the final dance at the Field House. As well as general dancing, this time there was a dance competition with each dorm selecting a couple to represent them. The winners were Alexa Turgeon and Albert Clarke from dorms 6.



See album 7 for Sabbath pics and album 9 for the dance  - here.



No comments:

Post a Comment