In the kitchen I got to know a couple of my fellow workers better while we chopped, stirred and baked.
During lunch (HQ staff lunch - they eat earlier than the campers) I spoke with Mrs Nash about the feast and planning for different sites (she works in the Feast department with Mr Nash and Jason Cocomise). The new site is Tampa is going to be luxurious and pampering! I was excited to find out that there will be a new California feast site in 2013 where we will all stay at the same location which is always great for fellowship.
At the campers lunch-time we chatted with Mr Joel Hilliker about his womanhood class that we had sat in on yesterday and about pushing oneself to do more out of your comfort zone.
After lunch I caught Mr Anthony Chibariwe who had a few minutes to spare from looking after his dorm so I requested an impromptu interview! He obliged and you can watch it here.
Now I'm off to have dinner with Tiffany Watson so I'll catch up with you all later. There are updated photos in Album 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment