Saturday, July 7, 2012

This time next week...in Edmond

In three days we'll be on the road. Can you believe I still haven't packed? Well packing for PYC is much easier than for FOT - just need mostly casual clothes: shorts, t-shirts, sandals and about 8 Sabbath outfits for Biblestudy and Sabbaths. The main things to remember to pack are my contact lenses, glasses and power cords for gadgets.  I found out this week that another good friend will be there whom I haven't seen for a long time so I am so looking forward to spending quality time with her and everyone else.  And I mean quality time because even though we have three weeks it goes by so fast you can end up just having rushed time with friends so this year I want to make deliberate goals for relaxed get-togethers.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Melonie! How lovely to hear that you will be back to PYC. We loved seeing your posts last year and spotting our children.

    This year Albert is joined by Eleanor (our 14yr old) keep an eye out for them!

    Regards Jocelyn Clarke (UK)

    ReplyDelete