Monday, October 8, 2012

Why I love the LGD

The Last Great Day has a special place in my heart. When God was calling me, one of the questions that started to nag me before I knew the truth was about those who were apparently condemned because they had not accepted Christ eventhough they never had the opportunity to hear anything about him such as people in far flung places throughout all the ages. It just didn't seem fair.

Then I started reading the Plain Truth and understood about the Last Great Day and that this is not the only day of salvation. How glorious was that knowledge and now things made sense.  So every year on the LGD it takes me back to my calling and how wonderful it is to know that God's way is totally logical and full of love for all mankind.


No comments:

Post a Comment