June is turning out to be a busy month. We just moved house this week - things came together quickly and unexpectedly and we organized a move 15 miles across town in 10 days. The timing is good though because I'll have a week before PYC to recover and focus on preparing.
I will be flying out to Edmond on July 3rd. When I was checking prices on www.kayak.com from my local airport the cost was about $280 whereas from Columbia which is an hour away, it was $160. Atlanta is 2.5hrs away and that was also $280 so that was an easy choice - OKC here I come via CAE and ORD (Chicago) total flight time - 4h 11m arriving at 11.52am.
On the way back I'm looking forward to a fun ride with the Nice Caravan. The assistant Pastor the Southeast region, Mr Greg Nice, has had a tradition of transporting campers to and from PYC. The journey will take 2 days with over 20 people. What a great way to get to know everyone better.
No comments:
Post a Comment