Deciding to Apply..
Some months back a friend and I were talking and saying that it would be a great experience if we could go to PYC as a worker. One lady in our congregation has been several years in a row with her grandchildren. At the time I was working full-time and didn't think too much about it. Then came the announcement about obtaining your PYC application so I had to think seriously about 1) whether I wanted to go and then 2) ask my husband if he would let me go and then 3) see how that would fit in with work - how much time off could I get? So #1 was a yes #2 was a yes - my dear hubby is very generous and quite willing and able to look after himself for 3 weeks. Now the job. Well as it turns out circumstances played out so that by I wouldn't be working come PYC so I would be free to go for the full 3 weeks. So I put in my application and now it seems it will be a reality.
Congratulations Aunty Mel! I can't wait to see you here! We should be finding out our assignments in the next two weeks.
ReplyDelete